How can attendees and staff flag inappropriate posts, photos, and comments in the Activity Timeline?
Android and iOS devices handle flagging inappropriate content differently:
- Tap a Timeline post to view its detail screen.
- Tap the Report button in the top-right corner, or tap a comment and select Report.
- On the Report screen, you'll be able to specify the reason for the report, optionally mute the user (which will prevent that user from messaging you and hide any Activity Timeline posts they made from your device), and submit the report.
- Tap the Flag icon next to a Timeline post or comment.
- On the Report screen, you'll be able to specify the reason for the report, optionally mute the user, and submit the report.